The Sweet Geek

Monday, August 8, 2011

Soup Crock Supper: Creamy Potato Bake

I had planned to skip dinner tonight.  Actually, I had planned to eat cereal for dinner tonight (I do that more than I should).  Do you ever just have times when you get chilled for no reason at all?  I do.  And when I get chilled, cereal doesn't work.  So I made this (sorry, I couldn't get a decent picture, but it's yummy!):

Creamy Potato Bake
1 smallish potato
1 4.5 oz can chicken (drained)
1/2 C chicken broth (hot)
2 wedges Laughing Cow light Swiss cheese
1 pinch pepper

Wash and peel the potato, then cut it into small chunks.  Cut the cheese into small chunks and add it to the the hot chicken broth.  Mix in the potato chunks and chicken.  When mixed well, add the mixture to a 6oz soup crock.  Bake at 350 F until the potatoes are tender (about 45 minutes).  After 45 minutes, it might still look like there's lots of liquid, but if you mix it, it's pretty creamy. 

(makes 1 serving)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home